I'm going to focus on a few of these scriptures, but please read the entire section:
4 Unfaithful people! Don't you know that to be the world's friend means to be God's enemy? If you want to be the world's friend, you make yourself God's enemy
11 Do not criticize one another, my friends. If you criticize or judge another Christian, you criticize and judge the Law. If you judge the Law, then you are no longer one who obeys the Law, but one who judges it. 12 God is the only lawgiver and judge. He alone can save and destroy. Who do you think you are, to judge someone else?
Observation: Ouch. I've been very guilty of this lately. I don't mean to be. I really just want to get to the truth, but really, who am I to say what is truth? The only Truth comes from God. I realized this morning that I might have caused people harm or anguish. And I certainly did to myself.
Application: I'm going to strive to exalt God's word & not my own. I want to build up other believers & encourage those who are the verge of believing to reach out & find the Truth. My purpose here is not to make myself look smart, but to point others to Christ. With that said, how can I encourage you today? Please send me a message, comment here or on facebook. Just click like & I'll say a personal prayer for you & whatever situation you're in. Please, do the same for me!
Prayer: God, listen to our hearts, not our big mouths. Please help me to keep mine shut when I should & open it with your Spirit's leading. Be with us to encourage other believers, no matter what church they go to, or don't go to. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment