I don't have a lot to say today. I'm starting up 3 studies in the next 2 weeks. Probably overkill, but whatever. One is a study of the book Not a Fan. Ouch, just in the prologue!! Expect some toes to get stepped on, run over, cut off even. The next is a study of Colossians with Good Morning Girls. I'm not too far into that one yet. The last one is Beth Moore's study of the disciple John. That one starts next week! I intend to post a SOAP on at least one of these studies weekly, if not more often.
This year I've been working on my photography skills. Not because I want to be a professional or anything, but I think with a large family, sometimes I can do a better job than the professionals!! lol I really just want to take better pictures & know how to use my camera to it's fullest potential, before I beg for a new one. With that said, I want to share a few of my favorite pictures from my family's photo shoot this past weekend.
These are my happy children!! Ok, so not so happy about getting pictures made, but beautiful, none the less. This one I did run an action on. Pure's Brown Sugar, I think.
Now I'm going to bore you with my favorite individual pictures. Minimal post-processing.






No comments:
Post a Comment